Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let 'Er Rip

Hello All,

I don't really have much to say, because there really is nothing TO say this time of year. Someone should tell Manny Navarro and fellow beat writers, and yet, I digress.

Anyway, since we are here, I am putting this post up so that everyone who wants a shot can take one. For those keeping track, my bowl record was 16-17. That's right, sub .500. I sucked somethin' awful. I almost saved it by being the only person on Earth to call the Texas national championship (which they WOULD have one), only to see Colt McCoy go down on a freak pinched nerve.

In the one thing I think I know the most about, I got less than 50% right, and that is not including the tremendous amount of bullshit I talked before the Wisconsin game.

so there you go, take a shot. My record for the season ended up at 71-57, solid but not spectacular. And still, in this weird-ass football season (damn you Football Gods!!!!!!), I will take it.

This post doesn't even get a picture. Always guard the inbound passer.

No comments:

Post a Comment