Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hello All,

Not much new to add as I prepare my preview for the bowl game, which I plan to do exceptionally well because I hate Wisconsin so much.

Just wanted to say happy holidays to my readers. I know I often joke about how few there are, and there probably aren't many, but still, I appreciate every single one of you. This has been a tough year for a lot of people, and I would be lying if I said I have been down at times. The feedback I have gotten from this blog, which is really the biggest stress reliever I have at times, has helped me get through a lot of those times.

So have a great holiday, enjoy being with your loved ones, and take some time to reflect on how lucky we all are. Times may be tough, but as long as we're still breathin' we still have a lot goin' for us.

Always guard the inbound passer.

No comments:

Post a Comment